Saturday, March 3, 2012

Research Paper

Xavier,

We are finally finished.  I just wanted to take the time to say, "thank you" for being a great partner!  It was very interesting how we both composed the body of the paper and our ideas were on the same track, but we both brought different points of view to the paper.  I really appreciate your cooperation, and am glad that this is behind us!  You have been a pleasure to work with and I have enjoyed going through the process of building the paper with you as we texted and emailed back and forth to edit and finalize the paper.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy,

    You were the true leader from start to finish. I enjoyed working with you. I wish you the best in the few classes that you have left. Hold you head high when walking across the stage at graduation. Be Blessed!

    ReplyDelete